"Building Bridges to Healthier Lives "
Counseling is one of Catholic Charities' core services offered in each regional office.
Types of Counseling:
- Marital and Couples
- Group Counseling
Catholic Charities welcomes families, couples, groups and individuals of all ages regardless of race, gender, religious affiation or income level. Staff consists of professional counselors and social workers who deal with general issues such as:
- Family and Couples Conflict
- Issues related to adolescence
- Personal and adjustment issues
- Child and Family Counselling
- Grief and Loss
- Postpartum Depression
- Employee Assistance Program counseling is available through various EAP contracts, including Ceridian Military One Source
Flexible payment options are available and fees are based on household income.
CATHOLIC CHARITIES PROVIDES CONFIDENTIAL COUNSELING SERVICES!
Return to Top